The outside is made of heat- and rust-resistant stainless steel, and Niijima-made refractory stone (koga-ishi) is used for the inner heat-resistant material, ensuring quality that can withstand the hard environment of commercial use.
The wind window makes it easy to adjust the heat power and enjoy the desired finish.
In addition, the legs are attached as an original specification to enhance the insulation effect to the bottom.
- The charcoal ignition function is not provided, so please use the charcoal that you have already made in advance.
- When using it indoors, please use it while ventilating the room.
- Please use a separate matting board, etc., as the body will become hot regardless of the time of use.
- The charcoal container is made of steel and may rust.
- Please read the instructions provided before use.
- Size and weight
Main body: 38 cm (including handle) 34 cm (not including handle) x 21 cm x 17.5 cm (height), weight approx. 7.5 kg (including stainless steel net)Stainless steel net: 36 cm x 23 cmHeat-resistant board: 36.5 cm x 23 cm x 6 mm
Main body: Exterior = Stainless steelCharcoal container = IronNet: Stainless steelHeat-resistant board: OSB plywood
- Place of origin
Body: Tokyo, Stainless steel net: Osaka
Please allow approximately 7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) for delivery.
In the unlikely event that the product is not in stock at the manufacturer, it will be shipped again. In the unlikely event that the manufacturer does not have the product in stock, please understand in advance that you may have to wait up to six months until it is restocked. For the delivery date, we will contact you by e-mail separately.
If you order items with different delivery dates at the same time, we will ship all the items together according to the item with the slowest delivery date.